A persuasive essay is a paper in which you provide a point of view and persuade your readers that it’s worth their attention. You need a strong point of view and reliable arguments to prove that your opinion is correct. It’s quite easy if you have a good topic and enough reference sources.
The Choice of a Good Essay Topic
When you need to persuade somebody, it’s better for you to have a strong point of view. If you’re not given a particular subject, you can choose anything from the world that surrounds you. In case the area has been determined by your teacher, choose a topic which you like most of all. It will help you add some emotional appeal to the persuasion and also give more efforts to your research.
A List of Persuasive Essay Suggestions to Give You Inspiration
- Students in elementary schools should be allowed to have phones.
- There’s no use in school uniform.
- Elderly people should have a right to ride public transport for free.
- It’s necessary to establish state colleges where all students will study for free.
- All students in all regions of the USA should have several different obligatory language classes (English, Spanish, French, German, etc.)
- It’s necessary to completely legalize marijuana as a medication and stop quarreling about its usefulness.
- It’s necessary to raise the driving age.
- It’s good when students are motivated with money for excellent grades.
- Illegal immigrants should have a range of rights like driving licenses and so on.
- It’s necessary to establish fines for not wearing safety belts.
- It’s time to replace obsolete textbooks with gadgets and computers.
- It’s necessary to forbid selling unhealthy drinks and snacks to students in school diners.
- It’s necessary to allow girls play football and basketball in the same teams with boys.
- There’s no use teaching boys and girls in separate classes.
- Allowing teenage girls to have birth control pills without their parents’ intrusion is a good way towards the reduction of teenage pregnancy cases.
- Health care should be free for all groups of the population all around the country.
- People who download the content from the Internet without paying for it should be punished.
- It’s necessary to avoid songs with obscene words at school parties.
- A morning prayer in public schools: a necessity or an option?
- It’s necessary to provide free Wi-Fi all around the country.